If you are an individual or small business owner and have small quantities of electronics for recycling, or Universal Waste items such as lamps, batteries, ballasts and mercury containing devices for recycling, you are invited to make use of these options to dispose of these materials:
- Drop off at a scheduled collection event
- Drop off at one of our facilities during the Drop Off Friday Program
- Send materials to AERC through the RecycleKits Program
Acceptable materials include:
- Computer Monitors & Televisions (LCD & CRT)
*Please note that at most facilities there is a charge for CRT televisions and monitors.
- Laptops/CPUs/Keyboards & Accessories
- Printers/Copiers & Peripherals
- Car & Household Batteries
There are currently no events scheduled. Please visit our RecycleKits site for easy to use self contained recycling kits, or check back soon for updates.
Note: As events are posted here, they will be announced on our homepage and on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.